Transistor P210B with fasteners
|10+||2.25 грн.||5||42.75 грн.|
|50+||4.50 грн.||10||40.50 грн.|
|100+||9 грн.||20||36 грн.|
Transistors P210B germanium alloy structures pnp universal.
Designed for use in switching devices, output stages of low-frequency amplifiers, DC voltage converters.
Are issued in the glass-to-metal case with rigid conclusions.
The device type is indicated on the case.
The mass of the transistor is not more than 37 g with terminal tips and not more than 48.5 g with a mounting flange.
Specifications: aA0.336.483 TU.
The main technical characteristics of the P210B transistor:
• Transistor structure: pnp
• Рк t max - Constant power dissipation of the collector with a heat sink: 45 W;
• fh21e - Limiting frequency of the current transfer coefficient of the transistor for circuits with a common emitter: not less than 0.1 MHz;
• Ukeo samples - Breakdown voltage collector-emitter at a given collector current and base open circuit: 65 V;
• Uebo samples - Emitter-base breakdown voltage at a given emitter reverse current and collector open circuit: 25 V;
• Ik max - Maximum allowable DC collector current: 12 A.
• Ikbo - Collector reverse current - current through the collector junction at a given collector-base reverse voltage and an open emitter output: no more than 15 mA;
• h21E - Static current transfer coefficient for a common emitter circuit in large signal mode: more than 10
Be the first to write a review of this product!