|10+||2 грн.||5||38 грн.|
|50+||4 грн.||10||36 грн.|
|100+||8 грн.||20||32 грн.|
Transistors P210V germanium alloy structures pnp universal.
Designed for use in switching devices, output stages of low-frequency amplifiers, DC voltage converters.
Are issued in the glass-to-metal case with rigid conclusions.
The device type is indicated on the case.
The mass of the transistor is not more than 37 g with terminal tips and not more than 48.5 g with a mounting flange.
Specifications: aA0.336.483 TU.
The main technical characteristics of the P210V transistor:
• Transistor structure: pnp
• Рк t max - Constant power dissipation of the collector with a heat sink: 45 W;
• fh21e - Limiting frequency of the current transfer coefficient of the transistor for circuits with a common emitter: not less than 0.1 MHz;
• Ukbo samples - Breakdown voltage collector-base at a given reverse collector current and open emitter circuit: 45 V;
• Uebo samples - Emitter-base breakdown voltage at a given emitter reverse current and collector open circuit: 25 V;
• Ik max - Maximum allowable DC collector current: 12 A;
• Ikbo - Collector reverse current - current through the collector junction at a given collector-base reverse voltage and an open emitter output: no more than 15 mA;
• h21E - Static current transfer coefficient for common emitter circuit in large signal mode: more than 10.
Be the first to write a review of this product!